The first ship loaded with Ukrainian grain has left Odessa port and is due to arrive in Istanbul on 08/02/2022. The ship is loaded with 26,000 tons of corn for Libya.
– The export tax on Russian sunseed oil in August will be 15,987 rubles/ton (8,408 in July). The export tax is calculated at an indicative price of USD 1,873/ton.
– Russia and the Philippines are negotiating the supply of Russian artificial fertilizers.
– In July, 640,000 tons of wheat were exported from the Russian port of Novorossiysk, which is 298,000 tons more than in June. In July 2021, exports reached 599,000 tons, and in July 2020 they were 1,164 million tons. The biggest customers were Iran with 323,000 tons and Egypt with 95,000 tons.
– The first ship loaded with Ukrainian grain has left Odessa port and is due to arrive in Istanbul on 08/02/2022. The ship is loaded with 26,000 tons of corn for Libya. There are 68 ships with a tonnage of 1.2 million tons in Ukrainian ports. Of this tonnage, 480,000 tons accounts for grain and oils.
– According to a government forecast, the wheat production in Ukraine will reach 18-20 million tons in 2022.
– According to a government forecast from Moldova, in the current season the wheat production in the country will decrease by 1/3 compared to the previous year.
– The drought in Europe caused a drop in the level of the Danube River. This makes it difficult to export grain from Ukrainian Danube river ports. A week earlier the level was 2.1 meters, which allowed a load of 1,500 – 1,600 tons, and now the level is 1.8 meters and allows a load of 1,000 tons.
– Strategie Grains has raised its forecast for the rapeseed production in the EU in 2022 to 18.5 million tons (+9% compared to 2021). The sunseed production estimate was reduced by 0.5 million tons to 10.4 million tons, which is the level of 2021, and the soybean production estimate was reduced by 0.2 million tons to 2.8 million tons (+3%).
– According to data from Pátria AgroNegócios, as of 29/07/2022, 71% of the second crop corn was harvested in Brazil (+8% for the week, 53% last year and 67% on average for the last five years).
– According to a forecast by the Australian Oilseeds Federation (AOF), the rapeseed production in Australia will reach 5.5 million tons – second highest result in history and 6.3 million tons last season.
– Algeria has announced a tender for the purchase of at least 50,000 tons of wheat with August-October delivery.